nightmare Index du Forum
Windows.7/32bit Reco-very Disc 05/20/2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    nightmare Index du Forum -> L'alliance Nightmare -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
benwenz

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Windows.7/32bit Reco-very Disc 05/20/2016 Répondre en citant

Windows 7 32bit Recovery Disc > urlin.us/2bmir

Fusion,power,supply,,1.21,gigawattsWindows,,7:,,create,,32-bit,,system,,repair,,disk,,Page,,1,,of,,2,,1,,2,,>,,My,System,Specs,System,Manufacturer/Model,Number,HP,,Dell,,Gateway,,Toshiba,-,4,laptops,and,2,desktops,OS,Vista,,Windows7,,Mint,Mate,,Zorin,,Windows,8,CPU,from,1.6GHz,Duo,to,i7,Monitor(s),Displays,2x,HP,w2207,Keyboard,with,trackball,-,no,mices,Mouse,Trackball,mice,Hard,Drives,5x,HDD,,7x,SSD,,12x,Externals,Internet,Speed,DSL,6000,Firstly,,,,the,,,ISO,,,is,,,basically,,,a,,,full,,,disk,,,image,,,of,,,the,,,official,,,Windows,,,install,,,disk,,,,of,,,which,,,there,,,are,,,a,,,few,,,to,,,choose,,,fromThe,,,Windows,,,Memory,,,Diagnostic,,,option,,,is,,,similar,,,(but,,,not,,,as,,,good),,,to,,,Memtest86+,,,and,,,is,,,used,,,to,,,check,,,your,,,system,,,memory,,,(RAM),,,for,,,problems,,,,which,,,can,,,also,,,be,,,one,,,of,,,themanycausesfor,,,your,,,system,,,to,,,not,,,be,,,booting/,,,working,,,correctlyI,,spoke,,to,,theirSenior,,Program,,Manager,,for,,Online,,Piracy,,Peter,,Anaman,,,who,,I,,have,,to,,say,,was,,verycourteousand,,understanding,,as,,to,,why,,I,,created,,the,,disks.Here,,is,,a,,snippet,,of,,the,,emails,,discussing,,the,,notice:,,HiPeter,,,I,,believed,,that,,this,,file,,would,,be,,OK,,as,,Microsoftfreelyallows,,people,,to,,create,,these,,recovery,,disksAlso,,,does,,the,,hard,,drive,,make,,any,,unusual,,noises,,when,,the,,machine,,first,,starts?,,Have,,you,,opened,,the,,machine,,to,,check,,to,,see,,if,,you,,have,,a,,build,,up,,of,,dust,,inside,,as,,this,,can,,cause,,a,,machine,,to,,not,,boot,,as,,wellLet,,me,,know,,which,,version,,you,,are,,running,,and,,I,,can,,give,,you,,the,,correct,,linkTheGift73,,,I,,,will,,,tryThe,,,trouble,,,with,,,this,,,is,,,that,,,people,,,tend,,,to,,,either,,,loose,,,disks,,,over,,,time,,,or,,,,as,,,will,,,affect,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,people,,,,they,,,simply,,,didnt,,,get,,,an,,,installation,,,disk,,,with,,,their,,,new,,,computer,,,,so,,,are,,,left,,,to,,,their,,,own,,,devices,,,should,,,they,,,come,,,to,,,use,,,their,,,computer,,,just,,,to,,,find,,,it,,,wont,,,bootKeep,,,up,,,to,,,date,,,with,,,the,,,latest,,,uploads,,,/,,,threads,,,on,,,my,,,twitterRuns,,best,,on,,HiVelocity,,HostingI,,wrote,,a,,tutorial,,on,,how,,to,,create,,one,,on,,my,,blog,,,and,,included,,a,,direct,,download,,for,,people,,who,,are,,unable,,to,,follow,,the,,instructions,,,or,,download,,one,,of,,the,,thousands,,of,,torrents,,out,,there,,,that,,cannot,,be,,verifiedi,,cant,,find,,any,,solution,,,my,,laptop,,is,,hp,,pavilion,,g6,,and,,now,,the,,windows,,isnt,,available,,and,,i,,get,,bootmgr,,is,,missing,,message,,when,,i,,turn,,on,,the,,pc,,,also,,the,,windows,,installation,,disk,,isnt,,working,,as,,well,,&,,please,,help,,,thanks,,Bruce,,Gigis,,Hi,,,Im,,trying,,to,,recover,,a,,PC,,that,,uses,,Windows,,7,,that,,(probaly),,uses,,32-bit,,systemvBulletin,Message,No,Thread,specifiedRegister,Help,Remember,Me?,Home,Newsletter,Archives,Forum,New,Posts,FAQ,Calendar,Forum,Actions,Mark,Forums,Read,Quick,Links,Today's,Posts,View,Site,Leaders,What's,New?,Polls,Search,About,Us,E-Books,Contact,Advertise,Advanced,Search,My,other,machine,is,a,64-bit,machine,which,will,read,and,write,DVDsThe,main,reason,that,I,have,uploaded,these,disks,to,different,file,hosting,sites,is,due,to,the,fact,that,should,people,need,one,of,these,disks,in,a,hurry,then,there,will,be,a,safe,place,for,them,to,get,oneAll,Rights,Reserved,drpepper,,,View,,,Public,,,Profile,,,Find,,,More,,,Posts,,,by,,,drpepper,,,We,,would,,encourage,,you,,to,,direct,,your,,readers,,to,,these,,instructionsSo,,what,,is,,it,,that,,Im,,downloading,,now?,,When,,I,,clicked,,the,,link,,at,,the,,end,,of,,the,,first,,part,,of,,the,,article,,,it,,started,,a,,downloadIn,,light,,of,,this,,,it,,is,,advisable,,for,,a,,user,,to,,create,,their,,own,,system,,image,,to,,better,,reflect,,their,,configuration,,rather,,than,,using,,a,,standard,,image,,that,,may,,not,,be,,appropriate,,for,,the,,system,,in,,questionPaid,,Editors',,rating,,User,,rating,,Publisher:,,Microsoft,,Downloads:,,2,882,973,,Disk,,Drill,,Free,,Disk,,Drill,,Recover,,and,,back,,up,,your,,dataIt,works,for,meIf,you,are,unsure,as,to,how,to,do,this,please,gohereto,see,which,button,you,need,to,press,as,your,computer,is,starting,to,bootChangeTip,,Archives,,Archives,,Select,,Month,,February,,2016,,(1),,December,,2015,,(9),,November,,2015,,(2),,July,,2015,,(2),,June,,2015,,(1),,April,,2015,,(1),,February,,2015,,(5),,January,,2015,,(3),,November,,2014,,(2),,October,,2014,,(1),,May,,2014,,(1),,April,,2014,,(2),,March,,2014,,(1),,February,,2014,,(6),,January,,2014,,(7),,December,,2013,,(1),,November,,2013,,(5),,October,,2013,,(13),,September,,2013,,(17),,August,,2013,,(9),,July,,2013,,(11),,June,,2013,,(22),,May,,2013,,(16),,April,,2013,,(25),,March,,2013,,(27),,February,,2013,,(54),,January,,2013,,(49),,December,,2012,,(14),,November,,2012,,(53),,October,,2012,,(51),,September,,2012,,(31),,August,,2012,,(29),,July,,2012,,(52),,June,,2012,,(57),,May,,2012,,(95),,April,,2012,,(102),,March,,2012,,(66),,February,,2012,,(94),,January,,2012,,(48),,December,,2011,,(48),,November,,2011,,(25),,October,,2011,,(6),,September,,2011,,(4),,August,,2011,,(19),,July,,2011,,(5),,June,,2011,,(2),,May,,2011,,(5),,March,,2011,,(14),,February,,2011,,(6),,January,,2011,,(1),,August,,2010,,(4),,Recent,,Posts,,Get,,2GB,,free,,Google,,Drive,,storage,,for,,completing,,Googles,,Safer,,Internet,,Day,,2016,,How,,to,,remove,,the,,Star,,Wars,,theme,,from,,your,,Google,,accounts,,Get,,an,,instant,,interactive,,level,,on,,your,,mobile,,,by,,typing,,Bubble,,Level,,Download,,Official,,ISOs,,of,,Windows,,7,,,Windows,,8.1,,or,,Windows,,10,,legally,,and,,for,,free,,A,,quick,,review,,of,,the,,CactusVPN,,app,,for,,Android,,How,,to,,revert,,back,,to,,Windows,,7,,or,,Windows,,8.1,,from,,Windows,,10,,How,,to,,upgrade,,Windows,,7,,or,,Windows,,8.1,,to,,Windows,,10,,How,,to,,stop,,seeing,,Star,,Wars,,spoilers,,on,,Twitter,,How,,to,,keep,,your,,15GB,,of,,free,,OneDrive,,storage,,AirVPN,,review,,plus,,speedtests,,Copyright,,2016,,News,,Pro,,Theme,,,,Genesis,,Framework,,by,,StudioPress,,,,WordPress,,,,Log,,inDownload,Bootable,Recovery,Disk,for,Windows,7It,,will,,then,,start,,to,,try,,and,,fix,,your,,boot,,issuesHit,Next,once,you,are,readyCan,,,you,,,please,,,tell,,,me,,,who,,,you,,,contacted,,,and,,,what,,,was,,,asked,,,as,,,I,,,may,,,be,,,able,,,to,,,assist,,,you?,,,We,,,thank,,,you,,,for,,,your,,,understanding,,,in,,,advance!,,,Kind,,,regards,Peter,,,So,,,as,,,you,,,can,,,see,,,,I,,,wasnt,,,threatened,,,in,,,any,,,way,,,with,,,criminal,,,proceedings,,,,but,,,after,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,thought,,,have,,,decided,,,to,,,remove,,,theallegedlyinfringing,,,linksA,small,,friendly,community,of,like,minded,people,has,developed,over,the,years f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    nightmare Index du Forum -> L'alliance Nightmare -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation